Rooms in this Hotel are available from 01 Dec 2019 to 03 Jan 2021
- Stay 7 get 15% off available all year excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Stay 4 get 25% off available March 1st to June 30th and September 30th to December 22nd.
- 10% discount from standard rates available up to 6 months prior the arrival.
Offers are not applicable to the 3 Bedroom Villa.
In Swahili, the word “zuri” means beautiful, and it’s an apt choice for this delightful hotel set right on the beach. Zuri Zanzibar is located in Kendwa village, on the north western tip of the island. Low rise thatched properties nestle into the palms, creating a resort that’s lush and considerate of its environment. It’s a world away from the bustle and architectural beauty of Stone Town, yet the island capital is easily doable as a morning’s excursion. The vivid turquoise of the Indian Ocean is dazzling against the pristine white sand, perfect for waters sports or a spot of beachfront yoga or meditation. At sunset, watch the sails of dhows catch the wind and drift across a distant horizon. There are no rooms at the Zuri Zanzibar. Instead there are suites, villas and bungalows, all with terraces and outdoor showers. Modern bathrooms inside and of course high speed internet ensure that no sacrifices are made when it comes to 21 st century comfort. Their layout has been meticulously planned to maximise privacy and engender a feeling of intimacy. The majority enjoy sea views. High ceilings maximise the sense of space and an indoor/outdoor flow has been achieved to make the most of its tropical setting. A nod to Africa in the sophisticated décor, with artisanal art married with contemporary furnishings, creates a very special sense of place. Suites feature a jacuzzi, while the luxurious villas have their own infinity pool as well.
Why We Love This Hotel
Zanzibar is known as the Spice Island and we love the fact that Zuri Zanzibar has its very own spice garden. There’s no need to leave the property to take a spice tour; instead walk through your own garden and experience the heady scent of nature right on your doorstep.
Kendwa Beach, Zanzibar Show On Map
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Family rooms
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Room Service
- Shops (on site)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Cooking class (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Live music/performance
- Water sport facilities on site (Additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board games/puzzles
Food and Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Breakfast (in the room)
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets not allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Beauty Services
- Body Treatments
- Infinity pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Pool with view
- Pool/Beach towels
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Sun ombrellas
- Swimming pool
- Yoga classes